TIM HORTONS BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE 2017
ONE TEAM ONE CHILD
Thank you to everyone for joining us and contributing to our Bowl For Kids Sake Campaign. We could not have done this without you!
This year we raised over $55,000.00 towards our Traditional and In-School Mentoring Programs. We are incredibly grateful to our generous community sponsors, donors, and participants who have supported us over the years. With this support, we continue to offer our programs free to the families that need our help. We strive to ensure that “Every child who needs a mentor has a mentor.”
We currently serve over 900 children and youth in our community and have 200 more on our waitlist. There is a demand for our programs, and there is also a widening gap between what we can do and what we can afford to do. In-School Mentoring is our fastest growing program and it is now offered in over 60 schools. We receive no sustainable government funding and must raise 90% of our overall budget through our annuals events and grants. The impact of our program is profound and the success of Tim Hortons Bowl For Kids Sake is imperative to the overall health of our organization
If you are interesting is donating, sponsoring, or registering a team contact Marcie Clarkson at 905-646-3230 ext. 32 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FIVE FABULOUS FACTS ABOUT BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
- It is our BIGgest fundraiser of the year and makes up 25 % of our operating budget.
- BIG fun is mandatory. We want our volunteers, participants, and sponsors to have a good time! This is what made this event legendary.
- We couldn’t do it without YOU. Your volunteer support is greatly appreciated and mission critical to make this event a success.
- Little things mean a lot. One call, one email, one connection. When we each do a little it adds up to a lot and makes this event so successful.
- We’re here to help. We know you have other responsibilities in your life and need to balance the time you can give to our cause. If you find yourself overwhelmed and unable to follow through, let us know, and we can help you get the support you need through a team member, volunteer or staff.