The 29th Curl for Kid’s Sake will take place on Saturday November 17th and Sunday November 18th, 2018 at the Grimsby Curling Club.
There are three ways to support this event. Choose one, or any combination of the following.
1 – Enter a team. We would love for you to come out and play. The registration cost per team is a minimum of $400.00 in pledges or sponsors.Register Now!
2 – Be a sponsor. To recognize and thank the sponsors, your name appears in our information booklets, on a sign that is hung on the wall of the Club and in our media thank you. If you could give a sponsorship of at least $300 it would help our cause. Becoming a sponsor is simple! Just send in a donation of $300 using the link below:Become a Sponsor!
3 – Donate a prize to the Curl for Kids. The generosity of our community makes this a fun filled day for all participants.
A tax receipt will be issued for any donation of $10 or more.
If you would like be a sponsor or would like more information, please call 905-945-9353 or e-mail Mary Champ at email@example.com
- Come have fun curling and help kid’s in our community.
- Invite your friends, family members or co-workers. Come curl, collect pledges, get instruction, have a fun day
- Entry fee is a minimum of $400 in pledges per 4 person team.
- Prize for the Best Dressed Team and Top Fundraising Team
- Your entry includes: Instruction, 2 four- end games, lunch and a Kinsmen auction.
- Bring your toonies, have fun, help a great cause.