November 2 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm$125
Join Big Brothers Big Sisters St. Catharines, Thorold & District and our hosts Darren Stoute of Darren Stoute Catering and David Watt of Garrison House for the second annual Masquerade on Friday, November 2, 2018!
Held at the historic Courthouse in Niagara-on-the-Lake, local chefs will demonstrate why you do not need to leave the Niagara Region for sumptuous food and delicious wine. Euphoria awaits you to as you experience each chef’s personal menu. Local wine, beer, cider and sparkling will complement the evening while listening to fantastic music.
There will be fun and frivolity for all who attend all for a great cause! Wearing a mask is only the beginning!
Participating chefs include:
- Darren Stoute, Stoute Catering
- David Watt, The Garrison House
- Ross Midgley, Ravine Estate Winery
- Ryan Crawford, Backhouse
- Tim MacKiddie, Jackson-Triggs
- Mike Langley, Tide and Vine
- Mario Pingue, Niagara Food Specialties
- Chris Smythe, Prince of Wales
Participating Beverage vendors include:
- Reif Estate Winery
- Henry of Pelham
- Pondview Estate Winery
- Burnt Ship Bay Estate Winery
- Big Head Wines
- Ironwood Hard Cider
- Kame and Kettle Beer Works
- The Exchange Brewery
- Wayne Gretzky Estates Winery
Looking for a place to stay? Prince of Wales has you covered! They have set up an exclusive discount for Friday, November 2nd to any guests attending Masquerade. Discounted rates are as follows: $169 for a Traditional Room, $199 for a Deluxe Room and $229 for a Premium Room.
In order to receive the Event room rate quoted, Attendees are required to confirm their reservations by:
1. Contacting the Hotel’s Reservation Department at 1-888-669-5566 on or before October 18, 2018.
2. Identifying themselves as Attendees for the Big Brothers Big Sisters Masquerade Ball Event over November 2, 2018.
3. The Attendee shall provide guarantee and full advance payment by the way of major credit card accepted by the Hotel for accommodation to secure the event rate and reservation.
NOTE: Individual reservations are subject to the hotels 14 day cancellation policy, (Individuals canceling within the 14 days of arrival, will be charged for the entire stay as a cancellation fee)
Check in Time: 3:00 P.M
Check out Time: 11:00 A.M
Questions? Contact Carina D’Angelo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-646-3230