Cause-related marketing is a partnership between Big Brothers Big Sisters of North and West Niagara and your company which promotes your company and benefits our programs through the donation of full or partial product or service sales. Working with Big Brothers Big Sisters of North and West Niagara on your cause-related marketing campaign will benefit your business and the community!
Choose a product or service to promote and then donate full or partial proceeds from it for a limited time. We can help you conceptualize the campaign AND we’ll share it with all of our friends!
The work is minimal but the return could be big. Simply spread the word about your promotion (and we will too!) and watch the business roll in. Not only is it great low-cost advertising but it will also communicate to your clients that you care about your community.
- Enhance your corporate image
- Communicate your social responsibility
- Differentiate your business from the competition
- Directly impact children in your community
- Build customer loyalty and generate new sales
- Take advantage of Big Brothers Big Sisters of North and West Niagara’s extensive network and allow us to promote your business for you via our website, social media, e-newsletter, newspaper submissions and more!
- Retail or fast food establishments can donate a percentage of sales of a specific item for a limited time. (we can help you launch a new item!)
- Restaurants can create a special feature menu with a flat amount going to Big Brothers Big Sisters of North and West Niagara each time a feature item is ordered.
- Licensed professionals can donate a percentage of their hourly fee or a flat rate per new client visit.
- Golf courses can donate a portion of each green fee or private lesson booked. Or create a limited time BBBS of North & West Niagara golf & dine package
Ready to Discuss a Partnership?
Contact Britnie at 905-646-3230 Ext 32 or firstname.lastname@example.org